Double Glazing Windows
If you’re looking for new windows, uPVC windows are a solid option that will work for any homeowner. They give you many different choices in style in terms of both looks and functionality. Along with double glazing, uPVC windows offer excellent insulation of both heat and sound for your home.
You can be sure of durable windows when you choose uPVC, which offers you security, safety and weatherproof windows.
Updating your windows or choosing the right option for a new window keeps your home energy-efficient and looking good, too.
Why Choose uPVC Windows?
There are some good reasons to choose uPVC windows over other options, such as wood. uPVC is a durable material that will stand up to anything. It’s a tough plastic that hasn’t had plasticisers added to it, which means it stays rigid instead of being flexible. The durability of uPVC windows means you can make your home safe and secure. They make it difficult to break into your home.
You can save a lot of money with uPVC windows thanks to their excellent energy efficiency. By keeping the heat in your home, you could lower your energy bills because you won’t need to rely on your heating so much.
The superior insulation you get doesn’t just stop at energy-efficiency, either. uPVC windows combined with double glazing are also excellent for sound insulation. Keep the sounds of your home in and the noises of outside out for peace and privacy.
One of the best things that uPVC windows offer is affordability. They offer an affordable window option that still allows for customisation and a huge range of choice. Compared to options such as wood or aluminium, they’re excellent value and still offer plenty of benefits.
The affordability is further improved by the fact that uPVC requires very little maintenance. All you need to do is wipe down your window frames now and then to keep them clean.
uPVC Window Options
If you choose uPVC windows for your home, you have many options in terms of style. There are several different types of window that you might select for your home, including:
Sliding sash windows
Tilt and turn windows
- All of these windows can look fantastic in your home, and give you the natural light and energy-efficiency that you’re looking for.
- These window styles give you different choices for how you can open your windows, offering lots of flexibility for your home. Choosing the right style can help you to save space and to add stylish new features to your home.
- You can select a simple casement window or perhaps update the traditional sash window with a more modern version.
- If you want to make sure you have modern, durable and stylish windows for your home, uPVC is an unbeatable option.
- Pick these secure windows in your favourite style with double glazing to improve energy-efficiency in your home at an affordable price.
- You’ll love your brand new windows, which will last for years to come.
trust and recommend
Our showroom is open from 9am to 4pm
Monday – Friday. Other times by appointment.
179 Brunswick Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 4DB